Valle Nayarit Real Estate
As one of the fastest growing, most successful real estate investment regions in the state of Nayarit, the mega-developments of Nuevo Vallarta and Flamingos are known best for the full spectrum of real estate homes and condominiums they have to offer, including three golf courses and two marinas, and tend to be one of the more popular real estate markets in this region. Nuevo Vallarta and Flamingos homes and condominiums are situated along the longest beach in the bay, stretching from the the Ameca River to Bucerias, as well as the fairways of the golf courses, the canals of Nuevo Vallarta and in front of the two marinas. There a numerous developments within these developments, with the largest being Paradise Village and Mayan Island. There are numerous smaller developments which are listed here. If access to the ocean is important to you, as well as golf, this area is a good choice. Prices are mid-range for the most part, and there’s plenty to choose from.
The southeast border of this area is the Ameca River (also the border between Nayarit and Jalisco), and the main highway; so the town of Jarretaderas is included, as well. The other towns in this region are more popular for locals than for tourism real estate.
On the other side of the highway is the region of Valle de Banderas. There is little to no tourism real estate here, it is mostly low-cost housing and farmland farther up the valley. Along the highway, however, there is a Walmart and Mega to service the region.
Visit here for more information about Nuevo Vallarta.
Keep in mind...
- Most tourism real estate is located between the highway and the beach, in the developments of Nuevo Vallarta and Flamingos.
- Close access to the airport.
- Large mega-developments in this region (Mayan and Paradise Village), which offer a variety of real estate options and amenities (marina and golf and clubs).
- Shopping close by, on the other side of the highway.
- Long, beautiful beach, great for walking and swimming.
- Paradise Village has a large shopping center with grocery store, restaurants and shops.
- Many popular Vallarta restaurants have been opening second restaurants locations here.
- Excellent marina facilities.
- Three golf courses.